We provide services which enable our clients to manage safely at home for as long as possible and enjoy an active lifestyle while maintaining their independence and autonomy.
With our clients we create a unique person centred support enabling them to be socially engaged, mentally stimulated and physically active by transforming their daily activities to special moment.
Our flexible homecare services start from an hour to 24 hour live in care ,we can offer a short term help following an illness or surgery even if you usual carer needed a break, we can also provide a long term homecare and support services.
We are available to support you and your loved one 24 hours every day. We constantly review the level of support and services delivered to ensure we meet your changing needs.
The support we provide includes:
• Caring Companionship
• Personal Care –Showering, dressing, grooming etc.
• Home help – light housekeeping, washing, Iron and household management
• Meal preparation and planning
• Medication reminder and supervision
• Grocery and general shopping
• Errand and Transportation
• Respite and Post hospital care
• Palliative care
We can also provide child care and other specialised homecare services for people living with Dementia, Parkinson, Multiple Sclerosis and Stroke